|Age Limit||18 and up|
The Late Night Host provides assistance in meeting the basic needs of clients staying in Pillars Adult Shelter. Through preparing lunches, leftovers, and laundry, the Late Night Host allows the Shelter Client Advocates freedom to provide individual case management to the 55+ clients in shelter, and focus on other aspects of shelter operation throughout the evening.
· Prepare bagged lunches for clients working the following day
· Heat up leftovers for clients arrive after dinner, following work or appointments
· Assist with shelter & client laundry
· Provide donation assistance as needed
· Train new volunteers as they are onboarded
The daily schedule for Late Night Hosts is from 8pm-12am.
|Requirement Details||- Attend a Volunteer Orientation to become an official volunteer first. Click here to sign up for one https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090e45afa92ca4fd0-pillars|
- training( can be arranged at orientation)
-Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you just want to express interests.
- Great customer service skill
- Professional manner, patience, and problem-solving skills
|Causes||94-Fair Housing Homeless & Housing Human Rights|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours
Location: 1928 W. College Avenue, Appleton, WI 54914
Anthony Schneider wrote on November 4th, 2019
There is a number of students from Lawrence that have made such an impact in the position! I hope to continue to grow the student volunteer corps because of the great example the current student volunteers have set.